Oh hai! Happy 4th of July weekend. It’s my turn to ramble, cause *I* soooo can! Hah! Okay hopefully it won’t be long.
Witness – the quickness – As I kick this!
Haha! Sometimes I just tickle myself for no reason.
Anyroo, shall we?
Actually I have a few points to hit on so uhhh, yes, let’s bullet.
- Coming Soon – “Life in the Carpool Lane” comic strip series via FSoM. Yay! It’s just taking me a lil longer than I had hoped cause it’s a lot of work.
- Where’s mah drama? – For 14 years I was in a RL re’ship where all we did was fight, constantly. Okay wait that’s not entirely true… The first 3-4 years weren’t so bad. Anyways, I’ve been trained as a verbal boxer after years of daily practice. I’ve now been in Kansas for 5 months next week and I’m so chaos/argument-free that I think that every now and then I crave a good battle. Kinda like people crave Ben & Jerry’s, at least I think it’s the same. I think I need to find me a good debate team or make more time for SL. Hah.
- Alpha Bitch – So Hawks & I were talking about my carpooling & the girls that share it with me (Minus one, we broke up with her yesterday). Turns out that I get the title of Alpha Bitch… which is fine, I will graciously accept the title, just keep the homemade treats pouring in and for future reference, I’m not allergic to anything, I won’t eat meat of the bone & seafood is a huge NONO! :p
- The Return of JH Reports? – Obviously you know this already if you are a religious reader of FSoM – but Hawks & I have gotten back into a bloggity blog blog mood. Not only are we going nuts here, but I’m posting on my RL Blog, I Came – I Vent, and Hawks has redone the AWNM header & is posting regularly again over there as well. Now my hopes are to start doing JH Reports again at some point here after the comic gets off the ground.
- Pet Peeves – Why the hell does Sean Kingston need to be announced at the beginning of all his songs? Also, I hate people who buy fireworks the first day they go on sale just to set them off EVERY NIGHT, 5-6 days before the 4th. Stop fucking my 4th! thnx
I think that’s it for now. I was going to talk about my 4th of July fireworks stand experience but I’m tired & Hawks went to bed way before me. *tear*