- Twitter is down sometimes more than 7 times briefly in my workday. I’ve actually named the Fail Whale after seeing it so many times. Hello Charlie!
- Having local strangers on your follow list sometimes turns into great friendships.
- Not all businesses are spam. Some are just letting you know what you’re missing if you don’t work locally. @in_gre_di_ent ½ Sammy of the day Turkey Avocado Club Shaved turkey breast, avocado, bacon, spring greens, Roma Tomato… (Seriously had me at “avocado”! Damn I wish I worked in Lawrence).
- Don’t judge others only on who they follow/tweet with and always remember that the only person that should be held accountable for being a dick, is the one being a dick.
- On any day of the week I know I can count on at least three people willing to entertain me with their tweets.
- Don’t ever piss off Sunflower Broadband.
- Hawks tweets less than he ever plurked.
- There is always a lunch planned somewhere in Lawrence, and I’m missing it.
- There happens to actually be *cool* moms in Lawrence, and I’ve found them on Twitter. Lawrence twits are anything but dull.
- Lawrence.com (@lcom) is a tease and will dangle concert tickets in front of my face.
Bonus: There will always be a Kanye West joke. 🙂
-Kimberlee- a.k.a Jells